Browse all Courses
These courses cover an introduction to the Petroleum Industry and the core topics within Petroleum Engineering.
Production engineering courses cover wellbore and reservoir performance for oil and gas wells and production prediction, including the design and diagnosis of artificial lift methods. Practical exercises show how the theory is applied in industry standard well modelling software.
- 1. Well performance prediction and optimisation (2 days)
- 2. Artificial lift systems design and diagnosis (3 days)
- 3. Artificial lift in unconventional reservoirs (1 day)
- 4. Oil well modelling with Prosper (3 days)
- 5. Gas lift systems modelling with Prosper (1 day)
- 6. ESP systems modelling with Prosper (2 days)
- 7. Artificial lift well modelling with Prosper (7 days)
- 8. Production operations engineering (10 days)
- 9. Fundamentals of Production Operations (5 days)
These courses cover fundamental reservoir engineering concepts including fluid flow in reservoir rock, drive mechanisms, fractional flow, material balance and reservoir performance prediction. These are illlustrated by building and matching analytical reservoir models in commercial software.
Integrated Production Systems
These courses cover the concepts and practical applications of building, matching, optimising and predicting performance of fully integrated production systems (reservoirs, wells and surface networks) using industry standard software.
How do I?
For those in a hurry, these courses are a quick reference to refresh understanding of a topic or how to implement in software modelling.